There are five key elements that we feel are essential to planning a wedding:
- Who is funding your wedding? If you parents are funding the event; take them to dinner and discuss what they want to spend for the wedding day.
- Who’s coming to the wedding? Brides, Grooms and parents need to make their lists; this is going to impact your budget in every aspect; venue size, catering, rentals, etc.
- Where will you get married? Select your ceremony and venue locations before you meet with wedding professionals.
- What is your style? Make notes and find inspiration ideas that outline your style of wedding; this will be helpful to stay on focus.
- Let the fun begin! Meet with wedding professionals for service and pricing information; this is essential to determine a realistic budget. Most wedding planners offer this service and it can often help in determining the resources that are best suited for you and your budget.